Bedrock Foundation Repair has performed over 120,000 foundation inspections in Dallas – Fort Worth (DFW) and North East Texas. NOW THAT’S EXPERIENCE!!
With 37 Years of Experience, Bedrock remains the trusted leader in foundation repair in Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and all of North East Texas. Our proven track record and history of satisfied customers since 1979 speaks for us.
Our mission is simple: To provide quality work at a reasonable price, and not to leave any customer unhappy for any reason.
Large or small jobs, we do them all. From commercial to residential, buildings to homes, our foundation repair work ranges from intimate bungalows, to some of the largest warehouses in Texas. Our experience includes a wide variety of foundation issues, and our attention to detail is the same for all jobs and customers.
We guarantee top level service for everyone! You can read more facts about our company below. The fastest way to set your FREE FOUNDATION INSPECTION appointment is to call 1-800-329-1311.
Below are some links to useful information you may find helpful:
Find our phone numbers, email address, and physical address.
, exclusive pier system that goes 90 feet deep with limited access.
WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAMS
Learn about foundation repair scams and how to prevent them.
SIGNS OF FOUNDATION PROBLEMS
Learn about common signs of foundation problems.
TYPES OF FOUNDATION PIERS
Learn about advantages and disadvantages, pilings, piers, footings, and steel piers.
PIER AND BEAM HOUSE LEVELING
We are experts at frame and pier and beam house leveling.
HOUSE LEVELING / HOUSE RAISING
An article about the art of raising a house and why experience counts.
Read our testimonials and learn what our clients say about us.
FOUNDATION MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES
An article on preventive measures, moisture control, drainage.
See our pictures of houses raised and leveled, cracked slabs, and more.
STORIES AND ARTICLES
Read interesting and funny stories about foundation repair.
MUDJACKING / PRESSURE GROUTING SERVICES
Learn what mudjacking/pressure grouting is and why it is needed to raise concrete slabs.
Other Bedrock Companies
Bedrock Engineering, LLC
Structural foundation inspections by a licensed Professional Engineer.
Bedrock Drainage Corrections, LLC
Water control, french drains, getting rid of unwanted water.
Bedrock Foundation Repair Dallas – Fort Worth
- We were established in 1979.
- We have 40 full-time employees.
- We do not use Day Workers, Independent Contractors, Sub-Contractors, or Street-Corner Helpers to work on your home.
- We are a State Registered Engineering Company with full-time, registered engineers on staff.
- We complete more than 1,000 jobs annually.
- We are an Associate Member of the Board of Realtors.
- We have Veteran Carpenters on staff.
- We offer Free Foundation Inspections/Estimates
Our Products & Services
- Double-Pier Press Piling System
- Spread Footings
- Drilled Steel Piers Up to 90 Feet or To Rock
- Mudjacking and Pressure Grouting
- Drainage Correction, Water Control, French Drains
- Foundation Expert Witness Testimony – We are experts in investigation and litigation involving foundation distress, structural failure, foundation settlement, and it’s causes and remedies.
Bedrock Foundation Repair, LLC has been at the forefront of the industry in Texas for 37 years. Our services have developed and emerged with our experience. We know what works and what doesn’t, and always provide our customers with the knowledge and options available to make a well-informed decision in each individual case. Although we have gone so far as to move houses from one state to another, listed below are our most commonly requested services:
- Foundation Repair / House Leveling
- Leveling of old historic frame houses
- Repair of lumber damage, under the structure, inside walls or in the attic
- Level slab foundations
- Level pier & beam foundations
- Dig out under a foundation with limited crawlspace
- Install concrete piers under, inside or outside the foundation
- Install new concrete piers for new construction
- Install steel piers to rock, up to 90 feet deep
- With limited access, we can install steel piers on a sharp hillside, into rock so you can build a home on a hill.
- Raise a house five feet or more to minimize flood potential.
- Correct your drainage problem. From standing water under your home or around your home, we can capture it and pipe it away. Install sump pumps to make help speed the flow of water away from you home.
If you are in need of a unique solution for foundation repair in Dallas – Fort Worth or North East Texas not mentioned here, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Large or small, we do it all!
When it’s your foundation, we’re the ones to call… WE DO IT ALL!
Find out if a permit or engineers report is required for foundation repair in your Texas city here.Call Us Toll Free 1-800-329-1311